COKE FLOAT SAVES ME FROM SUMMER HEAT

coke float

Actually, di talaga ako kumakain sa McDonalds because I use to eat to other fast food chains. But when someone introduced me to this kind of drink, at first it looks a little bit weird to me and so unusual. Coke? With ice cream? And with Chocolate? what might be the taste when these three are combined? will it taste Weird just like what it looks like? Naiinom ba to?When I had my first sip with it, it really captured me. Even on the coldest times I'd still love to have Coke float, especially now that the heat attacks to our innermost system, i would sometimes go for 2 Monster Coke Float..... sometimes if I feel bored, I just drop by and by this drink. It really saves my day especially this summer season wherein i always feel very dehydrated....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts