A Belated Happy Birthday: A Blast! A Great One at Dahilayan!

I woke up early today because I was preparing for the trip to Dahilayan ( a dream comme tru, At last!)... Then we went to tagoloan to fetch some of our relatives. We then headed to bukidnon around 9 AM.Then at the middle of pineapple plantation, we got lost, the driver doesn't remember the way ( additional adventure! weeeee!) then around 11 AM at last we arrived at Dahilayan passing by a very very rocky and uneven road ( stones gave me some bruises! heheeh).... By the time we arrived there, we took some picture with the statue of different animals. We played at the playground and it is somewhat a theme park. We enjoyed the place. The coldness of the wind. after that, I really insisted to have a ride at the zipline..... and wee!!!! I really did!!! It seems like I am flying at that time.!!!!!! It feels like  Superman and Edward!!!Terrific adventure!
Here are some pictures.











Comments

Popular Posts